Paul and Stephanie own and manage the Plett HomeStay (Accommodation) in Plettenberg Bay.
We are the best home-stay option because Plett HomeStay:
- Have a successful history – with volunteers returning not only once, but multiple times to experience Plett and the region once again.
- Are a mere 300m from the beach where you will meet the locals and get to know Plett and the region better.
- Is located 400m from a small, very adequate shopping facility, including two of the most popular restaurants in town.
- Have a cozy home, possibly just like yours, which includes three dogs and a cat with 3 (three) kittens.
- Have a garden pool, 24-hour internet access – free WiFi, a big screen satellite television, and an outside entertainment area.
- Plett Home Stay is a stone throw from regional pubs, restaurants, shopping malls, craft markets, cafe’s, a pharmacy, doctor close by, dentists, golf courses, stunning beaches and much more. You cannot wish for a more central location.
If you join us at Plett Home Stay:
- You will receive three meals a day
- Your laundry will be washed and ironed
- You will have transport to and from your volunteer destination.
- You will live in a secure, safe environment.
- You will not share a room with more than ONE other person (same gender only).
- By staying here, you will not only have the opportunity to volunteer at our sanctuaries, you will also have the opportunity to meet locals as well as people from other countries, have a fun time, enjoy local nightlife, swim and surf in the ocean, and explore a town so beautiful that it will take your breath away.
YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Contact : Paul +27 (0) 72 286 7526 | Stephanie +27 (0) 82 261 0542