LM in Plett
LM in Plett – A Gastronomic Experience. A real true to life taste of Mozambique right in the Central Hub of Plettenberg Bay.
A Vibey, place in the heart of Plettenberg Bay. Owner Luiz Da Fonseca brings you the best of Mozambique and all it has to offer, combining the influences of Portuguese,
Indian and African fare.
From Prawns to Peri-Peri Chicken, Calamari or Ribs Luiz gives 100% to his Business and Customers.
- Stone Soup – Sopa de Pedra
- ,Chicken Wings – Azas de Galinha
- Grilled Hake – Hake Grilhado
- Steak Trinchado – Bife Trinchado
- Vegetarian Meal – Vegetais do Dia
- Grilled Calamari – Lulas Grilhadas
- Chicken & Prawn Curry – Caril de Camarão e Galinha
To mention only a few items from the Menu
Constant 5* reviews are commonplace for this establishment.
If you want Ribs, Ribs is what you get. Succulent, Cooked to perfection and drizzled with a Finger Licking good Basting sauce. Chips are hand Cut and beautifully Crisp. A side Salad which is almost unnecessary but you cannot resist tucking into as it looks like a work of art. Eat all you can Rib evenings is a smash hit with the Locals.
Where: Yellow Wood Centre, Main Street Plettenberg Bay
|Phone||044 533 1420|